PRE-ORDER: Sentina Mini
The Braze Sentina Mini provides the same coverage and feedback as the Braze Sentina, in a design 50% smaller! The Sentina mini is easy to mount, and is has a sleek look.
- The Braze Sentina offers 180 degrees of robust horizontal coverage and 50 degrees of vertical coverage.
- An intuitive LED (light) display and control panel that indicates location and proximity of obstacles
- Short and long range modes, with the ability to customize distance thresholds
- Go-Pro style mounts that can be customized to mount on any wheelchair or scooter
- The system is powered by a standard USB power source (e.g., USB hub on a powered wheelchair, low-tech power bank, etc.), or can be combined with a cable like this to draw power directly from the powered wheelchair.
- Ability to add up to three Braze Echo Heads to increase blind spot coverage.
This system is recommended for clients who want a greater awareness of obstacles in the rear of the wheelchair. (Note: the system can potentially be set up for increased coverage around the front of the wheelchair in certain cases – please contact Braze Mobility customer support for alternative mounting recommendations).
Included in this package:
- 1 x Braze Sentina Mini
- 1 x LED light display
- 1 x Standard Go-Pro style mounting system