Sentina (PN: AS-0033, distributor cost: $800 ea)
The Braze Sentina can attach to any wheelchair and provides 180 degrees of rear-view blind spot coverage! The Sentina is easy to mount, and is fully customizable.
- The Braze Sentina offers 180 degrees of robust horizontal coverage and 50 degrees of vertical coverage.
- An intuitive LED (light) display and control panel that indicates location and proximity of obstacles
- Integrated audio feedback, easily switched on and off at the push of a button.
- Capability to add up to three vibration modules (sold separately) to provide haptic feedback
- Short and long range modes, with the ability to customize distance thresholds
- Go-Pro style mounts that can be mounted on any wheelchair or scooter
- The system is powered by a standard USB power source (e.g., USB hub on a powered wheelchair, power bank, etc). Power bank sold separately.
- Ability to add up to three Braze Echo Heads (sold separately) to increase blind spot coverage.
This system is recommended for clients who want a greater awareness of obstacles in the rear of the wheelchair. (Note: the system can potentially be set up for increased coverage around the front of the wheelchair in certain cases – please contact Braze Mobility customer support for alternative mounting recommendations).
Included in this package:
- 1 x Braze Sentina
- 1 x LED light display with integrated audio
- 1 x Standard Go-Pro style mounting system