The Braze Sentina Max (formerly Braze Sentina Plus) provides 180 degrees of rear-view blind spot coverage for people who use wheelchairs, increasing awareness of surroundings.
The system includes:
- An intuitive LED (light) display and control panel that indicates location and proximity of obstacles
- Short and long range modes that can be customized
- A mount to allow installation on the rear caster wheels of a powered wheelchair
- Support for up to 3 Braze Echo heads (sold separately)
The system is powered by a standard USB power source (e.g. USB hub on a powered wheelchair, low-tech power bank, etc.), or can be combined with a cable like this to draw power directly from the powered wheelchair.
This system supports the addition of up to 3 Braze Echo Heads, each offering a 45 degree cone of coverage, in addition to the 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and 50 degrees of vertical coverage offered by the Sentina. For example, it can be used to provide feedback for those with peripheral vision issues by mounting the modular Braze Echo Heads in the front and/or sides of the wheelchair.
Included in this package:
- 1 x Braze Sentina
- 1 x LED light display
- 1 x Mount for caster frame
*Echo Heads sold separately